The St. George Theatre Restoration Inc. was formed:
- to oversee the restoration of the St. George Theatre!
- to develop the theatre as a multi-purpose performance arts facility!
- to provide free dance training to underprivileged youth!
- to generate audiences by promoting and producing large scale productions and shows!
- to make the theatre available for community based and non-profit group activities!
- to support and conduct educational and informational arts activities and workshops!
- to connect local artists with audiences!
- to generate tourism and awareness of historical preservation!
There are many ways you may support us in our endeavours.
“BECOME A MEMBER”
Join today and don’t miss out!
Membership dollars allow the St. George Theatre to enrich the Staten Island community through a vast range of performances and programs that are entertaining, educational, diverse, and family-friendly.
A $50 Individual Membership includes:
- Advance e-mail notice of shows and special events
- Exclusive member-only presale codes for shows before general onsale dates
- Special promotions and discounts for select performances
- Invitations to special member-only events
- Personalized SGT membership card
- Subscription to the SGT electronic newsletter
- $10 credit to our Grand Lobby concessions (does not apply to artist merchandise)