ST. GEORGE THEATRE GUEST CODE OF CONDUCT
The St. George Theatre is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable entertainment experience. Guests have a right to expect an environment where:
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all venue personnel.
- Guests will enjoy every event free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the stage will be immediately ejected from the venue.
- Guests will not be permitted to smoke in the theatre at any time. The St. George Theatre has adopted a COMPLETELY TOBACCO-FREE POLICY which prohibits the use of tobacco products including cigarettes and “spit tobacco” or e-cigarettes within the facility or within 15 feet from the property entranceway. “Tobacco products” include and are defined as all tobacco-derived or containing products, including, but not limited to, cigarettes (clove, bidis, kreteks), electronic delivery systems (e-cigarettes), cigars, cigarillos, hookah-smoked products, and oral tobacco (spit and spitless, smokeless, chew, snuff).
- Guests will comply with requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- Guests will be required to wear a shirt and shoes at all times for their own safety. St. George Theatre management reserves the right to deny entry to guests wearing clothing items or signs displaying offensive text and/or images.
- Guests will also be responsible for their own good time by reporting inappropriate behavior.
The St. George Theatre staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard, or other staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
Thank you for adhering to the provisions of the St. George Theatre Guest Code of Conduct.
The following is a partial list of prohibited items that are not permitted inside the venue.
St. George Theatre Management reserves the right to prohibit other items as deemed necessary.
- CAMERAS WITH EXTERNAL FLASH OR INTERCHANGEABLE LENSES (NO PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY)
- AUDIO/ VIDEO RECORDING DEVICES
- OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE (NO ALCOHOL)
- TRIPODS/ MONOPODS
- OVERSIZED BAGS OR BACKPACKS LARGER THAN 18″ x 14″ x 10″
- LASER POINTERS
- BEACH BALLS OR PROJECTILES
- ILLEGAL DRUGS/SUBSTANCES
- SKATEBOARDS/ ROLLERBLADES
- CANS OR BOTTLES
- NOISE MAKING DEVICES
- POINTED-TIP UMBRELLAS
- PETS (SERVICE ANIMALS EXEMPT)
- LAPTOPS/IPADS/TABLETS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN SEATING AREA
- OPTICAL ILLUSIONS
- SELFIE STICKS
- THE USE OF ANY TOBACCO PRODUCT OR HERBAL/ ELECTRONIC DELIVERY SYSTEM IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED INSIDE THE THEATRE.
- STROLLERS MUST BE PARKED IN REAR OF AUDITORIUM. SEE AN USHER FOR ASSISTANCE.